Back to Top
- 2 8 oz cans Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 2 – 3 c shredded cooked chicken
- 1 pkg Italian dressing mix (or 3 TB)
- 2 – 3 green onions chopped – optional
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add cream cheese and both cans of soup to a medium pot and turn to medium heat.
- Add dressing mix and stir until well combined. Turn down to low heat.
- Pour most of the mixture into a large bowl, leaving enough in the pan to use as a gravy to put on the chicken bundles.
- Add the chicken and the green onions to the large bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Separate the crescent roll dough and place the individual triangles on a cookie sheet.
- Scoop a spoonful of chicken mix onto the crescent roll dough and roll (we fold the left side in, right side in, and then roll towards the long point).
- Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes.
- Serve warm and top with remaining gravy if desired.