Pudding Cake is a great way to have your cake and not heat up the house!!!! This is my go to recipe for pot luck gatherings. It’s quick and easy to make and transports well. People are amazed at how simple it is to complete the recipe. Everyone always asks for the recipe, so be prepared.
Not only is the pudding cake easy to make, the ingredients aren’t costly. The 3 ingredients are easy to keep on hand and you can add chocolate syrup or sprinkles for added color, too. I also love that I can easily turn this into a Weight Watcher recipe by using low fat and sugar free items! Be sure to try it with chocolate pudding, too. YUM!
Easy 3 Ingredient No Bake Pudding Cake!
I used the 4 serving size boxes of pudding. I know they make 6 serving size, too. Those would also work, you would just have LOTS of pudding and need to put less cool whip on top. Enjoy!
- 3 small (4 serving size) packages instant pudding Prepared as directed (6 cups)
- 8 oz cool whip thawed
- 1 Box graham crackers
- Lay out graham crackers in a 9 x 13 pan
- Cover graham crackers with half of pudding
- Layer graham crackers over the pudding layer
- Cover graham cracker layer with remaining pudding
- Top with cool whip
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours
- Cut & serve like cake