Nutella and Pumpkin Granola baked in a Slow Cooker – your new favorite way to make delicious granola! You will love the combination of pumpkin and Nutella!
- 3/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree not pie filling
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves or nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Grease the slow cooker with a non stick baking spray or canola or vegetable oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together maple syrup, pumpkin puree, vanilla, oil and Nutella.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, rice cereal, seeds, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the cereal and toss together to coat.
- Place the granola in the slow cooker.
- Set on high for 2 and 1/2 hrs. Stir every half an hour.
- Place the granola on a aluminum foil or parchment paper lined baking sheet until dry.
- Store in an air-tight container on the counter or in the fridge. In room temperature the granola will keep for about a week. In the fridge, it will keep longer.