- 1 Tablespoon Onion, Finely Grated
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk, Well Shaken
- 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 Cups (or 1-16 Ounce Bag Coleslaw) Cabbage, Finely Diced
- 1/4 Cup Carrot, Shredded (Omit If You’re Using Bagged Coleslaw Mix
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the first 9 ingredients until smooth and well combined. Add cabbage and carrot and mix until evenly coated.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate 4 hours minimum or overnight. Stir well before serving.
Source : allrecipes.Com