Prep. time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 20 minutes / Serves 4
2 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp. Olive oil
1 Onion, diced
2 Garlic cloves, minced
9 oz. Fresh spinach
2 fl. oz. Cream cheese 2 fl. oz. Heavy cream
1. Heat the cream and olive oil in a frying pan at medium-high temperature.
2. Add garlic and onions, and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3. Add the spinach (handful at a time) and fry until it withers. Put in a fine strainer and squeeze the liquid.
4. Return the spinach to the pan, season with pepper and salt, and add the heavy cream. Cook until bubbles in the cream.
5. Mix with cream cheese until it is completely melted, and the mixture is thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and serve.
Calories: 277. Fat: 21 g. Protein: 9 g. Carbs: 7
Source : Michael Stewart – The complete Keto Diet