I made this for Thanksgiving this year and it was a great success! It’s an easy pie, with just a little extra flair. It’s sure to please, and never disappoint!
Oh yes! Chocolate and Kahlua are a really good team. Add in pecans to top it off and you have one really good pie
- 1 pkg 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- 2 c pecan halves
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 c corn syrup, light
- 1 c sugar
- 2 Tbsp Kahlua
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Kahlua Pecan Pie
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place unbaked pie shell in a 9-inch round pie pan.
- Place pecans in the bottom of the unbaked pie shell.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and melted butter together.
- Add the corn syrup, Kahlua, sugar, and chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture over the pecans in the pie shell.
- Place the pie pan on a heavy cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to 350 and bake another 25 minutes.