One of my daughters coworkers whom is like an adopted son to me asked me if i would make him a cake for his 21st birthday. I gave him a choice of three types and this is what he chose. The cake is wonderful and he passed a slice to everyone at work and even the ups delivery guy lol. (who btw told my daughter that i will now have a stalker because of my amazing cake lol) Anyway it has become well loved by both family and friends, not to mention random delivery guys ; )
- 1 boxwhite cake mix
- 1 boxblackberry fusion jello, 3 oz.
- 1blackberry yogurt, single serving carton
- 1/2 coil
- 1 cblackberry wine (i used manischewitz)
- 1 cblackberries (fresh, not frozen)
- 8 ozcream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cconfectioners sugar
- 1/2 cblackberry pie filling (note: my first time making this i couldnt find the pie filling and used blackberry preserves and it was very good)
- 1/2-3/4 csweetened whipped cream
- FILLING TOPPER
- 1 cblackberries, fresh or frozen (if frozen, drained thoroughly)
- ·whipped cream frosting (homemade or your favorite packaged… but not the whipped vanilla flavor.)
- ·large blackberries for decorating (if large, slice the berries in half.)
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.