Love these tenders… I’ve made many tender recipes, but this is my favorite… flavorful, tender and crunchy… these would be wonderful to serve for your Superbowl party… they’re already on my list… enjoy!!
This is great recipe to serve at your next party. It would also be great if you have a group of teenagers in the house. But be prepared – you will need to make a lot of these. They are yummy!
- 3 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into even slices – about 5 per breast
- ·onion powder – for seasoning chicken
- 1/4 cmilk
- 1 Tbspvegetable oil
- 1/4 cflour
- 2 cflour
- 1 Tbsptony chacheres creole seasoning or cajun seasoning – more for seasoning chicken
- 1/2 – 1 Tbspgarlic powder – more for seasoning chicken
- 1 Tbspsalt – or can use less if preferred
- ·oil for frying chicken
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.